Passionate about helping others?
Designed for students who have completed their O/L’s, the Curtin University – SLIIT Academy Health and Life Sciences Foundation Program provides a supportive pre-university pathway to Curtin University’s degrees in Health Sciences:
• Bachelor of Psychology
• Bachelor of Science (Health Sciences)
•Bachelor of Science (Health Promotion)
|FCIT101||Academic & English Communication I|
|FCIT201||Academic & English Communication II|
Successful graduates from the Foundation Program have the option to study their undergraduate degree program at Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia.
Duration: 1 year
Study mode: Full-time
APPLY NOW FOR 2020
- Passes in at least six (06) subjects including credits for Mathematics, Science & English at the G.C.E Ordinary Level (Sri Lanka) examination obtained at one and the same sitting Or
- Passes in at least six (06) subjects including credits for Mathematics, Science & English at the G.C.E Ordinary Level (London) Examination obtained at one and the same sitting. AND
- A pass at the Aptitude test and the Compulsory Placement Test for English and Mathematics conducted by SLIIT Academy.
This test consists of analytical, logical and mathematical aptitude. Date and the venue of the Aptitude Test will be announced through the national newspapers. Aptitude Test will be held in Sinhala, English & Tamil Language.
Note: All applicants should be present at the premises 15 minutes prior to the test.
Please talk to our consultants for more information.
Hotline 077 2 66 55 55
- Download Aptitude application from here. Interested candidates should send in the application form for Curtin University – SLIIT Academy Foundation Certificate in Information Technology directly to SLIIT Academy.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- for the Aptitude Test and for processing.
- This fee should be paid in favour of “SLIIT Academy (Pvt) Ltd” current account no: 1630619 at Bank of Ceylon Kollupitiya branch OR account no: 013410001688 at Sampath Bank in Kollupitiya Branch.
- The duly filled application and the bank paying-in-slip for SLIIT Academy should be sent to:
Student Affairs and Enrolment Division
SLIIT Academy (Pvt) Ltd,
Level 13, BOC Merchant Tower,
No.28, St. Michael’s Road,
Hotline: 0772 66 55 55
Tel: 0117 54 3600
Apply now and reserve your seat. Limited seats are available for this program.APPLY NOW