Ms. Dilushinie Fernando
Master of Science in Information Technology (Specialization in Cyber Security) SLIIT (2018)
Subjects you expertise:
- Enterprise Standards and Best Practices for IT Infrastructure (ISO 27k)
- Ethical Hacking
- Design and Management of Enterprise Networks (Cisco CCNP)
- Network Security (Cisco CCNA Security)
- Data Communication and Computer Networks III (Socket Programming)
- Operating Systems (UNIX)
- System Programming and Design (Shell Scripting, Perl)
- Cyber Security
- Risk Assessment and Management Frameworks
- Network Forensics
- Machine Learning
What do you like most about lecturing?
Exploring new knowledge
How would you describe your teaching style?
Interactive, supportive and encouraging students to learn more.
What else can you tell us about yourself?
Honest and straightforward
Your tip for the future student for their university success:
Learn to learn and always select the area of study you wish to expertise.